I love summer! Love the thought of Summer Travel too! Whether you are doing day trips to the beach…. drivable or flyable weekend trips….. or week long vacations! YOU need to be ready to go at a moment’s notice!
Here are my TOP 10 Travel Tips!
1. Keep all your cosmetics in a travel bag all the time! Saves time when on the go!
2. Keep a travel size shampoo, conditioner, and razor in your travel bag (not good to forget that razor and sometimes hotel shampoo is not the best)
3. Don’t forget that sweater or wrap for chilly nights!
4. Work around a color scheme that you can wear the same shoes with. Summer is easier than winter…. I love neutral sandals, wedges and heels!
5. Pack a small drawstring bag for carrying water or necessities on walks and hikes or for throwing your bathing suit in for going to the spa!
6. Jewelry storage a MUST! Love my organizer from Pursen! Lots of pockets… lots of options!
6. Always keep a protein bar or two in your handbag for traveling to stave off hunger in a pinch to keep you from eating something unhealthy!
7. Don’t forget your exercise clothes! You may not get to it but you want to have options! And… it’s summer…. we want to look good by the pool!
8. Since it’s summer… don’t forget that hat and sunscreen! There are some GREAT packable sun hats or just use a cute ball cap!
9. Bring a small handbag! I know you may need your large one for stuffing everything in the sun into… but I love bringing one small handbag for going to dinner and not feeling like I’m carrying a suitcase 🙂 There’s lots of cute ones.. happen to LOVE my new Tory Burch Robinson chain Wallet I got for Christmas! It can function like a wallet, something to put your phone into, it can become a clutch and a shoulder bag. Pieces like this are functional… they can BE your wallet and your purse.. so tuck this baby in your large handbag and GO!
10. That’s it! Felt like I needed to have a top 10 …. so here’s 10! Go plan some summer trips!